Partial Dentures are an alternate choice to permanent treatment options which help patients regain the ability to bite, chew, and talk naturally. Partial dentures are attached to permanent teeth with either metal or metal-free clasps and are usually less expensive than permanent bridges or implant restorative options.
Cast Metal Partials
- Cast metal partials and frames are composed of a chrome cobalt alloy or Vitallium®2000 premium alloy
- Provide a precision fit and refined surface for exceptional strength and fracture resistance
- Vitallium 2000 is biocompatible and Nickel and Beryllium-Free
Flexible Partial Dentures
- Fabricated with a biocompatible thermoplastic nylon material, O-TEC’s Flexible Partial Dentures are metal-free delivering 100% flexibility for the utmost comfort and durability
- At O-TEC Dental, emphasis is placed on each individual case design to ensure the delivery of a perfect-fitting, functional, and esthetically pleasing partial denture
- Flexible Partial Dentures are an affordable restorative option that help patients rediscover their natural smile!
- O-TEC Dental also offers name brands such as Valplast® and tcs®